Re: Some proposals

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 12:17:33AM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> As fun as it would be to make a list of the Debian elite, I purposely
> didn't name their names nor those developers I consider inexperienced or
> incompetent.  Suffice it to say that if such lists had to be assembled I
> wouldn't need a lot of time to decide who went where and neither I wager
> would other longtime users.  But as this is all theoretical right now, I
> don't want to risk acrimony or hurt feelings.

(This email is not serious, OK?)

Well look! Finally a problem which Google Sets (http://labs.google.com/sets)
can solve. Enter a couple of well known debian developers and you get:

Predicted Items:
                             Branden Robinson
                               Joey Hess
                              Manoj Srivastava
                              Anthony Towns
                              Ean Schuessler
                             Wichert Akkerman
                               Nils Lohner
                               Rob Levin
                               Ben Collins

Google has spoken! When do we make it official? :)