What to do about some lintian errors/warnings?

I'm building rough packages of some KDE apps for my personal use on
unstable. When I run lintian on the packages, not surprisingly I get a
bunch of errors and warnings. Some of them I don't understand, or
rather, I don't understand what to do about them. I know about the -i
option to lintian, but it doesn't help me in these cases. So, what do I
need to do to correct these problems:

package-has-a-duplicate-relation xlibs (>> 4.1.0), xlibs (>> 4.2.0)

binary-or-shlib-with-obsolete-c++-abi

binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Schuerig           Contests between male toads over females are
mailto:schuerig@acm.org        often settled by the depth of the croak.