Re: cyrdeliver dies with errorcode 75

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, David Masover wrote:

> Using cyrus 1.5.19 on debian-testing.  Trying to deliver mail to Cyrus
> from exim.  cyrdeliver fails with errorcode 75, every time, no matter

Oh, you poor person.  I suffered from the same problem for a while.  Can't
remember now (unfortunately) what the problem was, but it was unpleasant.

I do, however, remember how I solved it.  I had to delve into the binary and
put more logging type stuff in.  Hmm, let me think about these problems I
had...

Nope, nothing coming.  If you're a developer type, suck down the source for
cyrus-imap and start building.  I may still have my testing binary here
somewhere, which won't necessarily fix your problem, but it might.

Contact me either on or off list if you need further help.  I'll just say
this: it might take a little while to fix, but it is possible.

- Matt