Tommi Virtanen

Does anybody know anything about Tommi Virtanen (tv@debian.org)? He
hasn't answered my bug reports regarding the ion package. I also sent
him a mail last Friday and he has not responded to that
either. However, he updated his [1]blog in January and his LDAP record
was last modified the 13th.

It would be much easier if he just answered my mail, because I am
willing to take over the ion package if he's not interested anymore. I
am already maintaining the ion-devel package. So, does anybody know
anything about this?

(Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribing)

[1] http://tv.debian.net/blog/

/Pelle