Wicked things happening while dh_shlibdeps (regresssion?)

tag 181365 help
thanks

Hi!

For some reason I had to slightly tweak ./debian/control file of
'sablevm' package. So I simply rebuilded it, it worked well for me
so I uploaded it and got #181365

I haven't changed anything in the package itself. So there must have
been sth. changed outside of the package, probably in the tools it
uses.

The direct reason of failure is that dh_shlibdeps is asking dpkg -S
to look for /usr/lib/./libffi.so.2 and /usr/lib/./libltdl.so.3.
Note the additional "./" which causes dpkg to fail finding the
packages these libraries belong to.

I don't know if the reason is dpkg, debhelper script, libtool
or maybe some auto* tool. Can you please help fixing this bug
or finding the package it should be reassigned to?

Best regards

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski

PS: The was no such problem last time when I builded the package
(month ago or so) and sablevm builds cleanly on woody system too.

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>
Debian http://www.debian.org/