Re: mICQ roundup

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 06:48:32PM +0100, Russell Coker wrote:
> > I further object against any accusations that Ruediger will ever
> > implement harmful or datalosing code intentional.
>
> Why wouldn't he?  He has not expressed any plans to avoid doing it again or
> any remorse for it.

On the contrary, he's made statements that imply that he has no qualms
against doing it again:

"If you require to be tripped till you fall onto your mouth before you start
listening, then that's what's gonna happen."

Emile and Rico, it's important to take the whole situation into account:
his action and his subsequent attitude.  If he had simply admitted wrongdoing
and apologized, I think more people would be willing to agree with you.  He
did not.

--
Glenn Maynard