[desktop] AA problems on some websites with mozilla-xft and galeon

Hello!

I'm using unstable, and AA fonts are working in mozilla-xft.

But then, some sites are not antialiased.. here's a screenshot to show what
I mean:

http://nrg.joroinen.fi/screenshot-xineweb.png

http://www.sun.com also is not antialised..

I have installed msttcorefonts. I am using fi_FI locale.

What could cause that ?

And then, where should I search documentation for the *correct* way to
install new fonts? Should I manually edit XF86config-4 or fonts.conf to add
new directories? What are the correct font-directories nowadays?
Should defoma do those automatically ?

Thanks!

-- Pasi Kärkkäinen

                                   ^