Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:46, Michael Stone wrote:
> If you want to figure out why Martin didn't maintain the package better
> and why his sponsors didn't check the package better, great. But don't
> confuse that with Ruediger's mistake.

Another thing that should be noted is that Martin has improved his work
recently and demonstrated a good working attitude.  While Ruediger doesn't
seem to show any remorse.

Apart from Ruediger, everyone who was complaining about Martin seems to agree
that he's now doing an acceptable job.

If micq was to go back into Debian I'd prefer to see it managed by someone who
has the necessary skills to audit the code, such as Manoj.  If people of
Manoj's caliber are not interested then it should not go in.