Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 07:00:03PM +0100, Davide Puricelli wrote:
I don't think we should remove micq and I'll try to explain my idea:
Rüdiger Kuhlmann, upstream author of micq, with this "anti debian easter
egg" showed to the world that there are some big problems between him
and the Debian maintainer of micq, so we should analyze these issues

No. He demonstrated that he is either unwilling or incapable of dealing
in mature fashion. The package should be removed. If in the future he
demonstrates better judgement it could be put back.

Mike Stone