Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 10:54:21PM +0100, Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> was heard to say:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:25, Rüdiger Kuhlmann wrote:
> > > should not lead to a behaviour like the one described above.
> >
> > If you require to be tripped till you fall onto your mouth before you start
> > listening, then that's what's gonna happen.
>
> An appropriate way to make him "fall on his mouth" would be to start a heated
> discussion on this list regarding the matter.  That is what happened with the
> QT packages.

  There actually was a heated discussion, a week or two ago.  Evidently
he wasn't happy with the result.  (having followed the discussion a bit
from a distance, I can't say I'm surprised)

  Daniel

|          Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the               |
|          process he does not become a monster.  And when you look           |
|          into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.                      |
|           -- Friedrich Nietzsche                                            |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/