Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

Il 10/02/2003 alle 00:27:24, +0100, Raphael Hertzog ha scritto:

> Basically just start where you want :
> - ask for a list to host discussions about the subproject

there was already a request waiting there, i should revive it.

> - start sending patches for some packages

that is the 0.9 release.

> - submit new packages that you need
> - if needed register as applicant on the new maintainer web site so that
>   you can fly on your own one day and find sponsors in the mean time to
>   upload packages

I'm diligently reading all the documents...:-)

> Just make sure to make you work known (with Debian Weekly News, LWN or a
> simple mail on -devel-announce ...) in order to attract more

  I'll do that. St the same time i sent today the same message i
  posted here to debian-devel-announce, but since it is a moderated
  list i dont know what is needed for being authorized to post there.

thanks for the help,

       ciao,
       marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://trevisani.mine.nu   marco@centrotemporeale.it                 *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = 6096 84B8 046C A5C9 B538  255E 9FFF 1121 3AFB FFA6 *