Re: Debian CGI scripts

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 05:53:38AM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I've been searching for the cgi.debian.org script sources on the cvs
> repos modules, all packages contents and google but could not find
> anything.
>
> Can someone tell me where are the sources? Maybe I've forgetten some
> obvious place?

Those four scripts aren't in any CVS. redirect.pl is trivial, searchlists is
something from glimpse sources I hope, submit_mirror.pl is somewhat tedious
but also trivial to rewrite, and subscribe.pl isn't too difficult either.

If you really need any of those, feel free to ask, but on the appropriate
mailing list. Decyphering which mailing list would be appropriate for
something related to the Debian web site is left as an exercise to the
reader.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.