Re: Please don't non-bugs in changelog (again)

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 06:32:40PM -0600, Adam Majer wrote:
On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 09:16:42PM -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
Depends on the maintainer. It is a good idea to tag them, and leave them
open IMHO.

Then why is everyone using (closes: #nnnn) in changelog?

Because many people disagree with that recommendation? If it's fixed
it's fixed. If you want the history we do have a bug archive now, and
have for years. Our bts is frankly too crude to have zillions of bugs
open and tracked by affected release.

Mike Stone