Re: pbuilder running :) [ppro trolls read this]

> Thanks. But it's stuck now. I have to make a script to run in the
> chroot to update the Packages file without the super long
> process of updating the base tarball.. Since I'm rebuilding
> the packages as it's build depends become available, I need
> to update the packages since MD5 and size are different :(

> How can I add stuff in the /etc/init.d in the chroot? I assume
> that all the start and stop scripts get run after base
> is unpacked and before it is deleted. Right?

No, no startup scripts are ran inside the chroot.
/sbin/init is not invoked inside chroot, because
init doesn't particularly like that (it usually wants a PID of 1).

You can look up on writing pbuilder hook scripts, which should be rather trivial.

regards,
	junichi