Re: C++ transition stumbling blocks?

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 09:32:37PM +0100, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> I still have to hear his argument for doing this. He didn't respond to
> my last mail...

I didn't respond to your last email because it was in essence a duplicate of
the previous one. I had nothing new to add to my previous statements, and
your reply gave me nothing further to consider. Infinite-loop arguments must
die somewhere.

I'm not about to repeat my previous mistakes because of your coaching. I end
up repeating my own mistakes enough as it is, thank you very much.
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"It's nice to say we can do it unilaterally, except you can't."