wwwconfig-common documentation (Was: [RFC] Debian tuning documents package)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Andreas Tille wrote:

> there are several situations where packages have to be configured to
> work together under certain circumstances of operation or hardware
> technology.
When having to build a PHP package I looked for some examples and found
out that some are using wwwconfig-common package.  While I'm guessing that
these tools are quite useful for my task I'm missing useful documentation
to get it working.

I guess this package could be a good start for the task I proposed in
my mail regarding "[RFC] Debian tuning documents package".

Any hints?

Kind regards

            Andreas.