Re: why is it not moving to testing

Probably the script that moves pkgs from sid to testing should be a bit
more clever because in the specific case of wuzzah (and i experienced my
self with libpam-radius-auth 80 days ago) is that it is built and depends
on libc6 (>= 2.2.5-13), and not 2.3. This theoretically should let wuzzah
free to move.

Just my 2 DKK :-)

Fabio

--