Re: linda error?

This one time, at band camp, Søren Boll Overgaard said:
> Hi
>
> I think I may be experiencing trouble with linda (or it could be trouble
> with my intellect). When running linda -i on a package of mine, I get
> the following error:
>
> Obviously, the error would seem to be that linda determines a file
> "/usr/share/pixmaps/pan.png" to be in "/usr/lib". Any input would be
> appreciated. Linda is being run within a chrooted environment, but
> presumably that shouldn't make a difference, should it?
>
> I am running Linda, version 0.2.4

Checking the bugpage, it looks like it has been corrected in CVS, and the
new version will be available sometime today.

HTH,
|  Stephen Gran                  | You can no more win a war than you can  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | win an earthquake.   -- Jeannette       |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Rankin                                  |