linda error?

Hi

I think I may be experiencing trouble with linda (or it could be trouble
with my intellect). When running linda -i on a package of mine, I get
the following error:

W: pan; Image file /usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmaps/pan.xpm is installed
into /usr/lib.
W: pan; Image file /usr/share/pixmaps/pan.png is installed into
/usr/lib.
 The file shown above is an image file, which is installed into
/usr/lib.
 According to the FHS, /usr/lib is for arch-depedant files, which an
image file is not.

Obviously, the error would seem to be that linda determines a file
"/usr/share/pixmaps/pan.png" to be in "/usr/lib". Any input would be
appreciated. Linda is being run within a chrooted environment, but
presumably that shouldn't make a difference, should it?

I am running Linda, version 0.2.4

--
Søren O.                                            ,''`.
                                                   : :' :