Re: Slides about dpkg/apt-get/debconf?

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:55:46PM +0000, debacle wrote:

> Title: Debian GNU/Linux
> Authors: Marcel Kolaja, Martin Povolny
> Date: 2002-03-08
> Language: cz
> URI (mgp): http://nlp.fi.muni.cz/~xkolaja/debian/presentation/debian.mgp

I have to say I am surprised, you found this presentation at this place
(damned google probably ;-)). It was never intended to publish it here, it
was only a temporary location while we have been working on the
presentation :-) Now I found out I have world readable font that I should
not redistribute. So I had to change the permissions and add the
README.font file with the explanation. "Master site" of the presentation
is http://www.solnet.cz/debian/ but there is no MagicPoint source of the
presentation there. I can provide the source anytime of course, but
I cannot guarantee the source will be always on
http://nlp.fi.muni.cz/~xkolaja/debian/presentation/debian.mgp.

> W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, Linux User #7456 http://counter.li.org/

Regards,

Marcel Kolaja