Re: Make debconf mandatory for prompting the user

Moin Tomas!
Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists schrieb am Thursday, den 16. January 2003:

> > Essential settings are stored in the file /etc/system-profiles (one
> > keyword per line), less important settings in the debconf datasets of
> > important packages.
>
> Yet Another Swallow All Config File? I thought SuSE was enough? Why not
> use some of the existing locations as /etc/default?

READ MY MAIL. And do not remove the first paragraph. I always talked
about the initial installation.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
My growing impression of C++, object-oriented programming, etc., is that
it attempts to allow programmers to conveniently reuse their mistakes.