Re: Please! Fix your MUA! (was: Re: question regarding prelinking)

ke, 15-01-2003 kello 12:54, Mark Brown kirjoitti:
> right.  In corporate mode it talks to MAPI plugins, most usually ones
> that talk to an Exchange server and the Exchange server doesn't jump
> through the hoops required to get threading working (my understanding is
> that the messaging model is different enough to make them quite serious
> hoops but I could be wrong).

The user visible messaging model in the corporate world seems to make
threading useless anyway, since the entire previous discussion is quoted
below one's own text.

(It doesn't really work that way, but most people seem to think it
does.)