Re: Bug#XXXXXX: (far too many packages) needs rebuilt for prelinking

   Some folks around here need to learn some basic life skills. Outside of
that I only filed 16 reports which amount ALL of the packages that are
problematic. I have been testing prelink for over 6 months on my machine.,
Few packages need to be rebuilt. However the I sure the programming nazi's
around here don't want to here that. Sigh, and you wonder why folks don't
take Debian serious as a well supported distribution...unless you are
prepared to consider having folks constantly called idiots as support.
                           Jack