Re: Looking for Kevin Dalley (Oakland, CA)

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shalehperry@attbi.com> [2003-01-10 23:24:56 -0800]:
> On Thursday 09 January 2003 13:52, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > I'm looking for Kevin Dalley, the Debian and upstream maintainer of
> > findutils.  During my quest, I noticed that neither Kevin's PGP or GPG
> > keys are signed by anyone.  Does anyone know Kevin in person and how
> > to contact him?  Apparently, he lives in Oakland, CA.
> >
> > Anyone?
>
> Never heard of him and he does not post to BAD either.  There are
> still a few of us here who can sign his key and do the meet and
> greet.

I don't think the issue was trying to get his key signed.  I think the
implied issue was, how is he a debian developer if he _never_ had his
key signed?  But simply people are looking at a different key than his
signed key and it is confusing.  Also, people have been trying to
contact him concerning findutils but he seems to have become inactive.
Kevin Dalley has been both upstream and downstream for findutils but
there has been no activity for a while.

Bob