Re: AMD response about Debian x86-64 port
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: AMD response about Debian x86-64 port
- From: "Martin v. Löwis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 09:40:01 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 3E1FD861.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Aaron Lehmann wrote:
While I recognize that this is true, I'm not happy with the way we
handle archs like sparc64; namely reusing the 32-bit userspace.
For sparc64, you have to consider that before gcc 3.2, there was no
compiler that supported 64-bit userland.