Re: CALL FOR HELP : Porting to windows from Debian GNU/Linux Mingw32, status report http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dia_win32.htm

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 10:38, James Michael DuPont wrote:

> Time is a problem for me as well, because my windows/cygwin time is
> very limited. I dont have a cygwin test env at home.
>
>  But have heard that some people have gotten it running under wine?

Ahhh, I really like this. Sounds like fun. Windows ports of unix tools
running on the unix port of the windows environment. Huh!?!?!? And the
whole to experiment with cross compiling, if I read this thread
correctly. The potential for confusion seems to be near boundless. I'm
only missing a few user-mode linux, vmware and bochs instances here.

(Yes, I *can* understand your motivation, I think. But it's still kinda
ironic...)

cheers
-- vbi

--