Re: whois Giorgio Mandolfo ?

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 11:51:30PM +0100, Samuele Giovanni Tonon wrote:
> I was looking for a DivX Calculator for linux.
> I found divxcalc, and that was being worked on
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=154498
> i tried to contact the mantainer (Giorgio Mandolfo)
> but without reply.
> I didn't see him on list of developers (or am i wrong ?)
>
> Anyone knows him ? Or is a user that made a mistake ?

He's not a developer yet, he asked for a sponsor (see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2002/debian-mentors-200207/msg00181.html),
you could be his sponsor but, please, tell him about nm.debian.org.

Best Regards,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it
Debian Developer: evo@debian.org | http://www.debian.org