Re: Linux Test Project http://ltp.sf.net

On Thu, 06 Jun 2002, Manoj Iyer wrote:
> I am interested in maintaining LTP debian packages for testing and
> unstable. Please give me directions as to how I can make this possible.

Well, assuming you don't want to learn the entire Debian policy and
packaging system to do it yourself, you just need to file a Request for
Packaging bug (RFP bug) against the wnpp package.

There are instructions at http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
You can use the Debian program 'reportbug' to do that very easily.

If you _do_ want to maintain the packages yourself,
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/  and the Debian policy are
useful starting points.

Also, the debian-mentors mailinglist will help you, and a "sponsor" will be
needed to upload the packages once they are finished.

  Henrique Holschuh