Re: Removing openuniverse in favor of celestia (keep a virtual package?)

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 06:22:26PM -0500, Daniel Martin wrote:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> writes:
>
> > Since Openuniverse is no longer maintained upstream and celestia is
> > already in Debian (and does the same as Openuniverse and much more) I have
> > filed a bug to ftp.debian.org to request its removal.
>
> Are you then going to adopt the debian celestia package?  Accoridng to
> the latest wnpp mail, it's been orphaned for about a month.

	What can I say.... errr... no. I'm maintaining already way too many
packages and as much as I like OU (which I stated was going to orphan quite
some time ago) and Celestia I feel that taking maintainership for yet more
packages which I will not be able to handle efficiently would not help our
users at all.

	Sorry.

	Javi