Re: Another pbuilder run finished

On Sunday 29 December 2002 19:06, you wrote:
> * Tollef Fog Heen <tollef@add.no> [2002-12-29 18:56]:
> > It would be cool if we could try to rebuild the whole archive using
> > gcc-3.2, even before the transition starts, to see how much fails.
>
> I think this was done on S/390 already.

I tried it once, but only for C++ packages. It is lot of work since all the
build dependencies have to be considered because of the ABI changes. The logs
are still available at http://people.debian.org/~gt/gcc-3.2_transition. The
most interesting ones are in the failed/gcc-3.2_specific subdirectory.

Gerhard