Re: *Please* fix spamassassin's score configuration

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 04:21:02PM +0100, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 16:01, H. S. Teoh wrote:
[snip]
> > All you need to do is to
> > add this to the SA config file:
> > 	ok_locales en
> >
> > [...] this will catch
> > a LOT of spam.)
>
> The problem here is, I guess, that there is only one system wide
> spamassassin config file on the Debian list machine (listmasters correct
> me if I'm wrong). There are a number of non-english speaking lists,
> including chinese and japanese ones.
[snip]

You don't need to put this in the system-wide config file. ok_locales can
be used in per-user config files as well, although if all lists run as the
same user, that could be a bit of a problem.

It's bad luck to be superstitious. -- YHL