Re: libpcap and libnet-pcap-perl

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 10:39:35AM -0500, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 03:11:09PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > Frankly I don't think it's worth your time investigating problems with
> > testing until we have a fixed glibc. At that point it will be possible
> > to start battling with whatever's still holding up perl 5.8, but until
> > then most of your searches will lead you straight to glibc.
>
> Is there *anything* at all we can do to help fix the glibc problem??  It's
> been holding up testing for several months now.

Things seem to be getting healthier - there are three RC bugs left. One
is brokenness on sparc64 (?), one is a licensing problem which has been
around forever and as such should be ignorable for the purposes of
moving the new glibc to testing, and one is a build failure on s390
which is fixed in CVS.