Re: [desktop] Setting default wallpaper

#include <hallo.h>
* Stefan Schwandter [Thu, Dec 19 2002, 11:17:19AM]:

> Has somebody already found out a clean and simple way to accomplish
> this? Or will I have to make some changes to every desktop environment

I think we should create a set of "desktop-setup-foobar" packages, that
will manage such things via debconf scripts. I have already a concept
for desktop-hardware-setup which will handle things like UDMA
activation, ide-scsi transition, etc.

Similar should be done for X settings: X background from a list,
AntiAlias on/off, prefered resolution, etc.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
We are the OE of Borg. You will be quoted awfully. Sigtrenner is futile.