Re: [desktop] Interesting piece of artwork

Hello all,

Since Ayo's images just rocked, I put together a theme for WindowMaker.
It is available for download as a .tar.gz at the address below. I also
grabbed a screenshot for those of you who would like to preview it
first.

http://www.shadowglade.net/themes/debian_expo.tar.gz

http://www.shadowglade.net/themes/Debian_Expo.screenshot.png

Since I have a large monitor and decent video card the image is still
pretty large. However I created the rest of the theme using the Gimp
indexed palette tool. When indexed at 256 colors there seems to be
little difference in the original. Again great work Ayo. If anyone has
any sugestions or tips please email me or the list, as I am subscribed.

Next project - GNOME 2 theme using the same image.

Enjoy,

Matthew McGuire
Independant Debian Advocate