openwebmail update problems

Hello,

	I recently update the openwebmail package from 7.1 to 8.1. The
problem in this update is that the default config file add some new
configuration options.

	I have done a postinstall script to "patch" this file. Before
upload the package, I checked it in two computers and allways work.
However, it's not dificult to get errors (#172246) and in some cases
could to fail.

	I need help to test this package and to find other solutions.
If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

Greetings!

		Sergio Rua <srua@debian.org>

-- Key fingerprint = 4B4B 1ED6 8F17 0E2B 0DA3  5978 BFB6 6565 1768 44B7