Re: How to hack a new kernel into a woody CD?

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 04:51:03AM -0500, David A. Greene wrote:
Because bf2.4 was built without module versioning _and_ it was
built with a screwy version string _and_ there is no source
(that I know of) for it readily available to the casual Debian
user (please correct me if I'm wrong), I had to take drastic measures.

Actually, you could just install kernel-headers-2.4.18-bf2.4 and run
make in the e1000 source directory.

Mike Stone