Re: RFC/RFS for proposed Balsa 2 NMU

Hi again,
	Balsa 2.0.3-0.1 has now been fixed. Kerberos (GSSAPI) support
has been enabled in this package, but in order to avoid OpenSSL
contimination, Ive had to disable SSL encryption, multi-threaded mail
retrieval (ESMTP) and LDAP support.
	So my question now is, how do I proceed to get this package
uploaded into unstable in a timely matter? I can't get in contact with
Jules Bean since all three email addresses atrributed to his GnuPG key
(0xC5A0FF3D) are bouncing, but he did give me permission to NMU it
even though he might not have realised I was NM at the time. It's not
quite within QA's jurisdiction either since I'm not submitting a minor
patch to 1.2, but a rewritten new upstream release 2.0.
	I would greatly appreciate any advice or help you can offer.

Yours sincerely,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

* Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau              Computer Science & Student Rep, UNSW *
*   # apt-get into it                 Debian GNU/Linux Package Maintainer *
*     <netsnipe(+)debianplanet.org\0>      <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>     *
* GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD 0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD *