Re: [desktop] Interesting piece of artwork

Hi,

> Today Ayo (http://www.73lab.com) posted 3 debian wallpapers. There look
> very nice. Maybe it would be a good idea to try to make a lilo
> bootscreen white one of them.

I asked Ayo for the license of his wallpapers. There are covered by any
license. The only think he ask is to mention his name if someone use it.

So I am wondering if it would be possible to use it for doing an
official lilo bootscreen. To my mind, there is no graphical boostcreen
for lilo in debian, isn't it ? So, these wallpapers are a good
opportunity to solve this problem !

Perhaps, they could be put into the lilo package. At the installation,
we can ask if the user want a graphical lilo, and then let him select
one of the image.

What to you think about it ?

--
Jean-Michel Kelbert