Re: Is Sid for broken stuff? Is it too much to ask for testing the packages?

Marek Habersack writes:

> I propose that if a maintainer lacks time to properly maintain a
> package then he should either find somebody to help her/him in
> maintaining the package (for example find people who would be willing
> to test the packages before s/he uploads them) or to abandon the
> package and pass it to somebody with more time in their hands.

That's nice, but it isn't going to magically cause any package to become
more well-maintained. You either have to find the time do it yourself,
or convince someone else do the same. Anything else is just a bunch of
hot air.

--
things change.
decklin@red-bean.com