Re: apt_preferences man page

> The man page looks excellent!

The credit goes to Susan Kleinmann.

> the beginning sentence of the
> section "APT'S DEFAULT PRIORITY ASSIGNMENTS"
> is very long

OK, will edit.  I have gone through and simplified
some other long sentences (and corrected one or two).

I will also replace the word "release" with "distribution"
except where it is part of the phrase "target release".

I will make one other change: I'll mention that when two
instances have the same priority and the same version
name, then the one that comes from the location listed
earliest in sources.list is preferred.

I haven't received any other complaints about the page,
so I think we can release it (with your change).  If
someone wishes to improve it furhter s/he can submit
a patch.

Sending my final draft to Jason Gunthorpe for review...

--
Thomas