Re: [console-data] upgrade problem in preconfigure

On Friday 06 December 2002 12:52, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
[...]
> No default for console-data/keymap/qwertz/swiss/variant - picking one
>
> If you have information about what choice should be the default for
> the above questions which gave warnings, please mail it to
> console-data@packages.debian.org.  Thanks for your help.
>
> Can some one tell me how to solve the problem? Is it a miss
> configuration from me?

Just read it like it is: 'no default keymap known for these keyboards'. If
you happen to have one of them, and would like to suggest one as default, go
ahead and mail to console-data. If not, you don't have a problem. :)

regards
Ulrich Eckhardt