Re: Porting Xconfigurator to Debian!

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 10:14:18AM +0100, Amir Bukhari wrote:
> After all I have readed in reply of my Post, I have understand, that I
> can begin Porting this program to debian,
> and I see if it could be integreted to debian installation process ;-) .

I don't want to discourage you from porting it at all, but The debian
install process will make heavy use of debconf for the next release.
Plugging in a totally different kind of configuration tool might not be
feasable, dunno.

"The very first use of Unix in the 'real business' of Bell Labs was to
type and produce patent applications"
                -- Dennis Ritchie