Re: Fwd: Please confirm your message

Today, Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 11:49:09PM +0100, Andreas Fuchs wrote:
>> Right. I just thought up a scheme to exploit this, based on the fake
>> source-IP address approach you find in descriptions of ping-floods.
>
> Wow, you're pretty smart.  Nobody has thought of this before,
> especially not the authors of said programs.

*makes a mental note never to use the term "I just thought up" again*

Please enlighten me, anyway: Why is bouncing the full body of the mail
you received from a person who claims to be Adam back to Adam a good
idea?

--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, asf@jabber.at, antifuchs
debian-devel's pretty smart person.