Re: New maintainer behaviour with NMU and LogJam's hijacking
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: New maintainer behaviour with NMU and LogJam's hijacking
- From: Brian Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:46:32 -0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20021130103146.GB28226@espresso> (Andrew Lau's message of "Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:31:46 +1100")
- References: <20021129225036.GA26355@obiwan> <1038612965.19547.3.camel@space-ghost> <20021130103146.GB28226@espresso>
Andrew Lau <email@example.com> writes:
> On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 06:36:06PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
>> On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 17:50, Ari Pollak wrote:
>> > Didn't you sponsor the upload?
>> No, that was me...
> This Colin & Colin confusion has been quite contagious this season,
> hasn't it? = P
Just wait until the two "Brian Michael Nelson"'s get off the NM queue...
Curse my natural showmanship!
Description: PGP signature