Re: New maintainer behaviour with NMU and LogJam's hijacking
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: New maintainer behaviour with NMU and LogJam's hijacking
- From: Colin Walters <email@example.com>
- Date: 29 Nov 2002 18:36:06 -0500
- Message-id: <1038612965.19547.3.camel@space-ghost>
- In-reply-to: <20021129225036.GA26355@obiwan>
- References: <20021129225036.GA26355@obiwan>
On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 17:50, Ari Pollak wrote:
> > IIRC Ari has caused upset with NMUs before; xscreensaver, I believe.
> > (I express no opinion about whether that upload was a good idea or
> > not.)
> Didn't you sponsor the upload?
No, that was me...