Re: Locales problems...

On Thursday 28 November 2002 16:02, Bruno Diniz de Paula wrote:

> Another question: is this question proper to this list, or I should have
> tried debian-user? Sorry if it is unproper... (in fact, I also sent to
> that list)

debian-user is the support list while debian-devel is for the day to day
discussions pertaining to creating Debian.  Basically if you are asking for
help ask on -user if you are offering a patch or want to have a technical
discussion about proper solutions it should happen here on -devel.

For the most part the people working on Debian do not read -user although some
of us try.