Re: Pick a name, any name...

I like maintaining the idea of forge, so my proposal is VULCAN
(from Roman mithology).
He was the God of volcanic fire and of metal work. He was
the son of Hera (and maybe Zeus).(Some say that Hera gave
birth to Hephaestus alone because she was angry with Zeus,
because Athena was born out of Zeus' head) without the
participation of Hera. Vulcan (Hephaestos), the celestial
artist, The olympians considered almost everything to be made of
natural materials or metal. He made a golden breastplate to Heracles,
Achilles' new armour, Agamemnon's Scepter. The brazen-footed bulls,
which puffed fire from their mouths. Oenopion's underground
house, the Necklace of Harmonia, and the list goes on.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine