Re: two 'news' aliases

This one time, at band camp, martin f krafft said:
> also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2002.11.25.2159 +0100]:
> > my fresh woody system now has two news aliases:
>
> maybe relevant: i did purge the original exim install and replace it
> with postfix. after all, the file starts out with:
>
>   # It was originally generated by `eximconfig'

I'm not that familiar with postfix myself, but it looks like the
postinst calls newaliases and does some other work with /etc/aliases -
that's probably the source of it.

|  Stephen Gran                  | "The whole problem with the world is    |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | that fools and fanatics are always so   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | certain of themselves, but wiser people |
|  			         | so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell |