Re: New maintainer process

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
> * Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> [2002-11-22 14:54]:
>>> I didn't follow the discussion entirely, but at least at the beginning
>>> people weren't sure there was a backup of the database. Please correct
>>> me if I'm wrong.

>> Never underestimate the power of Google's cache. :-)

> Google's cache was unfortunately out of date, too.  So, while we
> haven't lost everything, we have certainly lost the last few
> months/weeks.  I will post an announcement when I know more.  In the
> meantime, those who have an AM should just work with an AM.  I'm also
> aware of the people without an AM but with an advocate.

I've got http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php from
Sun, Nov 17 15:57:24 UTC 2002 in wwwoffle's cache, while this does not
help for the individual /nmstatus.php?email=somebody it gives a nice
summary about who was where in the NM-process and which steps were
missing.
                  cu andreas (V I P T A)
--
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest unstable _tin_