Re: New maintainer process

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 02:04:29PM +0100, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
> The web site is only a nice fornt-end for the applicants to know something
> about you place in the queue and the ste you passed.

I guess the question was whether the queue *itself* is still
avaiable/recoverable.

I didn't follow the discussion entirely, but at least at the beginning
people weren't sure there was a backup of the database. Please correct
me if I'm wrong.

Michael

--
A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is
promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).